Observations From First Day of Rookie Mini-Camp (Wyatt)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Aqutis30, May 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

That OT from ND State is a pick I loved. He could end up starting early.

Dez is like Tajae Sharpe with more balls and bigger hands.

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Dez also has a nice wingspan. Lipscomb might be more of a Sharpe type of player.

3. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

He's faster than Sharpe too, isn't he?

4. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Jesus, if anybody would try to come for Jim Wyatt's job -- it wouldn't be hard, and the reports/stories would have much more substance and meat on them....

I still 100% stand by my belief that he makes up these QUESTIONS FOR JIM WYATT.... You read some of these, and you think -- is the bulk of our franchise fans really this head in the clouds?....

5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

He is anTitans employee so there is only so much “meat” you’re going to get. Yes, there are that many fans with their heads in the clouds. Read some of the Titans Facebook comments.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Yes, at 6'2, 210 pounds (close to the size of Davis) with a 80 inch wing span he ran a 4.43 40.

Sharpe ran a 4.55.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I should hope so

• LOL LOL x 2
  8. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Jim is a Titans employee so there are things he can't write about or say. One thing specifically is that he can't confirm that the Titans have agreed to terms with a free agent before the official signing period begins or if the team has agreed to terms with UDFA's after the draft right away until it's confirmed by the team. He was a good reporter before be started working for the Titans, but he's limited in what he can/can't say.

But I agree about the questions from Titans fans. I NEVER read that because I get mad every time I do, because it's hard to believe that Titans fans can be that dumb. Like, it gives us all a bad name and I just wish he'd do away with the whole thing.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Every fan base has a ton of dopes. There are more casual fans in terms of football knowledge than actual football knowledgeable fans. Read other forums and you’ll see.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

~ Casual Fan
    Hey! I take offense to that. I know that I think I know my stuff better than any of you long time fans concerning this team I recently stumbled across.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar