Observation: Bench Collins Now

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheWarriorTitan, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

We were playing the #1 defense!

The only QB who came close to throwing to that many yards last year against the Steelers was Peyton Manning who threw for 240.

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Y'all been posting in a troll thread.

... I think.

3. earlers

earlers Camp Fodder

Their last game went for 377 Kurt Warner

4. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

I was talking regular season.

Either way, the Cardinals have Fitzgerald, Boldin, and Breaston.

We have Gage, Washington, and Britt.

5. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

i wish they would just start vince so we could fail and he would get cut so all these losers would leave

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

I thought it was common knowledge that Kerry is great with protection and bad when he does not have it.

The offensive line has got to step it up, especially when it is really needed, like on every snap.

7. TheWarriorTitan

TheWarriorTitan Camp Fodder

Guys...this was a parody thread. I was doing it to make fun of the idiot that started the Fire Fisher thread. I know Collins gives us the best chance to win...not VY, not Neil freakin O'donnell...it was a joke. I'm no troll, I was just making fun of the other guy, I apologize for not posting on here since last night, was out all night partying and been watching College Football all day.

Some of you got what I was doing, and kudos to you, but I'm really shocked at how many thought my first post was serious...it was clearly a cut and paste job for 90% of the post from the other thread.

Go Titans!

8. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

With the threads people post around here. Its kinda hard to believe its a parody.

:lol:

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Collins is good in ideal situations. He cannot make anything happen when the pocket breaks down. He is programed to power down. As long as we protect him we will be fine.

Collins season is in the Olines hands. if the Oline falls apart we will have to use VY and his running skills.

10. From-the-stands

From-the-stands Starter

Warriortitanfan is a big time troll. He's just having fun with everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar