Oblivion

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I was browsing Amazon.com and saw Oblivion is available for the PS3 (not out here yet) and I was thinking of getting it. (Amazingly they will ship out Oblivion to Australia but not Resistance: Fall of Man - wtf?)

Anyway can someone tell me what the fighting style is like in it and I understand you can pretty much chose your own storyline is this true?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i think it is one of the most boring games i've ever played, but to each his own.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

^ That is what I am worried about with it.

4. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I thought it was one of the best games I've ever played. Only true problem was constant loading times but that may be different with the more powerful PS3.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

In the review they said the load times were quick.

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I never had problems with loading times. I mean there are loading times, but they're pretty quick, like 3-4 seconds at the most.

Regarding storyline, there is a main storyline that you can follow whenever you want to, but other than that you can explore the world at will and follow a lot of other sub-storylines.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Is it voice or scripted when talking to others?

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Voice and the cinematic sequences are very well done. I personally think the intro is one of the best game intro's ever made.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

hmmm I will have to seriously look at it.

10. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

Gunny, I don't like RPGs and I have played this game inside and out a couple of times. What I like about it is the mixture of hack-n-slash game play with RPG style leveling and story. Think KOTOR with even more control of the fight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar