OBJ 250K watch

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Vikinglord50, Sep 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

More like "what time is it b!tch?" or "hey, does that thing have the score on it?"

2. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

To look like a douche?

3. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

the point is to show that they are designer watches durable enough to withstand an NFL game. they are not going to put a reproduction on him and have it break.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Understood. But they aren’t going to pay (give product) to OBJ of $350k of brand value for that purpose. So either the product’s worth is NOT $350k in market value or even over $50k in material value.

There just isn’t a market for $350k watches that can absorb that overhead marketing cost. The return isn’t feasible.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Ok- I see I am now arguing the points. But today is a different day.

I’ll try again. I really don’t want to argue this point. The truth of the marketing situation is obvious.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

This thread full of haters that can't cop a 300k watch for sport.

Get it together.

7. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

My wife got me this "expensive" Tag Heuer, maybe $1,200, and most of the white dudes in my office try and hate when I wear it. But the women and cool dudes really dig it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Mberglo

Mberglo Starter

I have a $50 Casio WaveCepter that is more accurate than any Rolex or Mille Vanille. But like wearing a hat sideways, we've lost the concept of the whole thing.
    [​IMG]

9. Deuce Wayne

Yeah! Tag's are dope.

beyond my budget. I rock this cheapo Skagen.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Deuce Wayne

OBJ is just trying to be Floyd Mayweather with this.

Floyd Mayweather could trade one of his many watches and buy OBJ's soul, house, cars, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar