Numbers at Each Position

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sonic28, Jun 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

I don't think he can go because he played a regular season game. I might be mistaken though

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

There is definitely a maximum amount of regular season games you can be active that would make a player ineligible for the practice squad, but it's more than the number he was active last year. I think one condition is 16 active games makes you ineligible and another condition is three years in the league. Rusty obviously hasn't met either.

EDIT: Found the rules.

According to league policy, only certain types of players are allowed to sign to the practice squad. Players cannot have played more than nine regular season games or been on the active roster for an entire year, nor can players be allowed to spend more than two seasons on the same team's squad unless that team's active roster never dips below 53 players.

Read more: NFL Practice Squad Rules | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/facts_4793705_nfl-practice-squad-rules.html#ixzz1Pr6UFFtp

3. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Oh ok. I just remembered hearing about it wasn't sure the rules. Carry on

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar