Now THAT was fun!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

good food is certainly satisfying.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

A big thanks to Titanium, Laserjock and The Don for a great tailgate.
    You guys are the best, can't wait till Sunday...folks if you're going you gotta stop by there!

Nice to meet TitanJeff, and Gunny what a first game to see!

:tailgate: :beerbang:

3. Brian

Brian Big Fan

:jump:

After Pacman's 2nd interception, my wife (a brain-washed Giants fan) sat in silent disbelief....as my 4 year old daughter asked daddy why he was yelling and jumping on the couch.

:ha::ha::ha:

4. Aussies play so much sport, I didn't really knew they had a national sport, I always thought that rugby was the most supported, although, when I was down there a few years ago, the stands were empty...

5. Brian

Brian Big Fan

BTW - My 6 year old son, who is currently a Giants fan, fell asleep at 21-0. His last words to me were something like, "Ha, ha dad it's 21-0!!!".

This morning I told him the Titans won 24-21. His only words....."How come???"

:ha:

6. 4andershv

4andershv Camp Fodder

Well i don't know about dingos :dead: and koalas but let me be the first to say that crocodiles, emus and kangaroos makes for absolutely delicious food!!

[​IMG]

7. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

That is just precious!

Since your wife and son are Gints fans, I hope you're going to tell me that your daughter is a Titan's fan ;)

8. Brian

Brian Big Fan

I'm trying. There's no doubt she enjoyed the excitement yesterday. The twins are also a work in progress.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

and i never had any of it.

10. moose4now

moose4now Starter

What was your reply? :grrhee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar