Now are we gonna use our 1st round pick?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 8Bruce8, Nov 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JVC34

JVC34 Special Teams Standout

Point taken and its valid, however we can look at it from another point of view....first we're well on our way to winning the division and finishing 3rd seed. Second the titans overcame huge adversities to this point with countless injuries, and of course the whole covid issues....The team simply keeps getting better, and even with the bust of free agency signings, the positions which were vital to fill, in the end have no baring on the outcome. Looking towards the future....the Titans look extremely strong going forward. We have a bunch of players filling in and getting the job done, that makes for a very deep roster....we didn't break the bank in free agency, and have much needed room to acquire the pieces next year, knowing our roster is deep heading in....and have more pics coming up in the 2021 draft. To add this draft picks will need to earn their spot next year in training camp....it will be very hard to make this team, and that's a win win recipe to success!

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

You completely missed the point.
    The original post was a comment about Wilson/ rookies not having a pre-season, and other shortened activities due to covid
    My comment was it hasn't affected the ones mentioned.
    Imo, Wilson has been a disappointment, you can think whatever you want...funny thing about opinions, we all have them.

3. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

much needed room to acquire the pieces next year? The cap drops quite abit next season.. I dont think we have as much room as you think we do.

the draft was not good for us this season, no other way to spin it at this point. That might change in a few seasons but as of right now, the draft was a bust and did not help us improve.

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Colts look to have had a really good draft.

Chiefs and Steelers have basically hit on one guy. And I believe that any serviceable running back would shine for KC.

Ravens? They went from best record in the league to sitting on the outside of the playoffs. Who cares if their 1st rounder starts?

It is obviously disappointing as a fan to invest so much time into following the draft and free agency and get these new toys and not see returns from it, but at least short term, I don't think it is that impactful.

5. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

well agree to disagree - I knew he was a project we would have to borderline tear down and rebuild that had good upside...... now i see we have to tear him down completely right down to the character core...

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Well now he's suspended.

Bust.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  7. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Well, they’ve suspended the idiot now, so we won’t see him this year. Now, can’t defend him.

8. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

This guy is a grade A dipchit! There were no signs of this level of stupidity pre-draft?

9. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

There is no defense now

10. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

No defense now... none.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar