Nothing good happens in Indiana

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Gunny, Sep 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Convinced of what? Michigan isn't a National Title contender. At this point, they're only over-achieving. They've won 1 more game already than last season ... and there are still 8 games left.

Tate is a freshman and makes us grateful that Pryor chose Ohio State. Our defense is bad but has 6 first year starters on it. And our biggest playmakers are all kids that'll be here for about 2 more years at least.

So all there is to "believe in" is that the change is coming.

And apparently Warren intercepted it before they hit the ground and had the possession of the ball considering about 4 guys within 7 yards of him started pointing the other way as soon as they saw it.
    Refs actually got it right, and the review only solidified it.

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/4349/indianas-lynch-didnt-see-final-play

Watch the replay a couple times. It looks more like Warren got it and the receiver was pulling TRYING to get it from him- and just couldn't. And the guys with the best angles thought it was an int immediately.

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Michigan should have killed Indiana. IU has no recruiting whatsoever, no coaching, no fans, nothing. I would be ashamed that my team was trailing IU in the 4th quarter. I know Michigan isn't a title contender, but IU isn't even a bowl contender. For a game to come down to a controversial call against Indiana shows the unraveling of the program. Rodriguez has to go. That backup center was AWFUL. Michigan looked like it belonged in Pop Warner that game. STOP CALLING SHOTGUN PLAYS if you cannot get a snap.

But don't get me wrong, I liked every minute of it. I consider myself an IU fan, I am realistic in knowing that they suck, and probably will never be more than mediocre for more than a season or two. But anything but a 20+ point blowout of IU is embarassing.
    In college, a win isn't necessarily a win.

3. Deuce Wayne

IU isn't a bowl contender?

They're 3-1 after a loss today...and they almost won that one. Just because we're not familiar with them and they typically aren't good- doesn't mean they aren't right now.

And I'm not saying they are good, but THESE DAYS... ANY team can compete. Any saturday. We see it every weekend.

and lmao @ the "unraveling of the program" being a 4-0 start after winning only 3 games last season. Because that makes sense!

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Loss to IU=Rodriguez fired next week. IU is not good. Michigan almost gave it away with all their bumbling around. IU squeaked by Eastern Kentucky.

So you're admitting the program has already unraveled? can't disagree.

I mean, don't get me wrong, Generally I don't give a crap about college football, but that game was definitely commentable.

It had to pain you every time that snap went thru those guys' hands though. That WAS Pop Warner status.

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'm going to use a line you used on me, so because you almost lost to them means their good?

Yea and I saw the replay and just because Michigan players pointed I'm supposed to believe them? Players always do that. Both guys caught it, receiver gets the tie, refs flat out didn't know the rule.

And I wasn't convinced Michigan is back as people seem to think. Their defense stinks and I'm not sold on their pass game.

6. Deuce Wayne

lol stop being ridiculous.

No. A loss to IU wouldn't have RR fired. We're still REBUILDING. We have a rookie QB and an extremely inexperienced defense. You must have better expectations for this team than even the blindest Michigan homers.

and that snapper does suck. At least you got something right.

7. Deuce Wayne

Since when do like 4 players signal interception when a guy breaks on a ball and just almost gets it?

lol It was an int. Move on. The receiver was just playing defense trying to get it from Warren.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar