Nothing good happens in Indiana

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Gunny, Sep 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I had a multi bet on college, just for fun. Put money on 11 games, $5 and it was paying $83.

friggin Purdue cost me. I got 10 right and damn potato eating a/holes lost!

Not happy.

2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

11 games? for $85 jeez your bookie screwed you. If you parlayed all of those at $5, and won, you woulda made over $10,000. I do my bets on sportsbetting.com

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Potato Eating? That's idaho. I guess we'd be corn or wheat.. or soy I guess, but soy eating a-holes doesn't have the same ring to it.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

And what a great nickname "The Crossoads of America"

Basically explaining that the main reason you'd come to or through Indiana is to get to somewhere else. Good one, motto making guy.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They were all guaranteed favourites, might be a different system.

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Speaking of which, Indiana just got royally screwed by the referees in the Michigan game.

7. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yea that was freaking ridiculous. the guy stole it after they were already down. they even reviewed it and still effed it up.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

lmao...

of course. It was the refs.

Michigan players called the interception before they even hit the ground. Should have been Warren's ball if they both caught it and he came down to it.

4-0.

9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

If both players catch the ball it goes to the receiver, refs blew it. But having to struggle with Indiana? I'm not convinced of Michigan yet.

10. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Forcier is the real deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar