Not very impressed with this scrub coaching staff

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by World Peace, Feb 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

You didnt get the memo? Throwing just any body in there makes things better. Works in the NFl all the time!!!

2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Give me some substance (not personal opinions, something of real value) to prove this or show me what you are talking about.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

once a player proves that they cant or wont tackle, like 'la Vagician, actually playing them and expecting anything different is pretty real stupid.

At least at this time Robert Johnson has not proven he totally sucks like JB and MG has - Im just sayin'

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I may have been one of them simply due to the negativity... but I hated the Palmer hire and did not want Munchak.

I actually liked the Gray hiring due to his resume. lol

You were definitely right though.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Can I change my screen name to Nostradamus? I said this on February 23rd 2011

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That was cause you were being negative about it after a negative season. Nobody likes that.

7. JCBRAVE

No, you predicted a bad coach would be bad.

8. World Peace

I'd rather be friends with a guy who is negative that tells me the truth than be friends with a guy who is positive but constant blows smoke up peoples rear. That's how I was raised and I'll call it how I see it even if it is unpopular. I consider all of you guys friends and I wouldn't tell you wrong. Blowing smoke up people's rear ends is why this franchise is in the situation it is in right now.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. World Peace

The lions will never win a super bowl... and if you want other psychic analysis.. call my 1-900 number and for $4.95 per minute...

10. JCBRAVE

I'm the same way, but how could you saying he sucks help us?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar