Not very impressed with this scrub coaching staff

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by World Peace, Feb 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Nailed it. This guy should be a mod.

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Did you notice how the "Rational Response Squad" immediately banded together and "it sucks" my post?

It's strange how Orton, Kolb, and Palmer are all set to return to their teams. They are options, however VY is not.

Yet I'm completely irrational for believing an organization which has already changed direction twice in this off-season won't do it again?

They try to make it seem like I'm the crazy one because deep down inside they know that I'm making the most sense.

We've got a QB who was tops in all categories last year besides attempts and we're getting rid of him because of a grudge.

We'll keep a player who's involved in shootings but we won't keep one who had a spat with the guy who just got fired/quit.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

The biggest problem most people see with your manlove for VY is that you think none of what happened was his fault. He was perfectly innocent and that devil, Jeff Fisher, maniacally dragged down his good name.

The thing is... after 5 years, there should be no question at all about the emotional stability of a starting NFL quarterback.

4. World Peace

I'm fairly sure its all the same person. I created a VB GUI interface to track down their IP addresses.

5. World Peace

you're wrong. If we had a coach who believed in our QB, it would be different. Vince Young saved Jeff Fishers job twice.

6. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Yeah, the quarterback who stormed off the field and threw his equipment into the stands just needed the coach to believe in him. Give me a break. I took up for Vince as long as he was a Titan, but yall are pathetic.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. globelieves

globelieves Starter

You can kick this dead horse around until dooms day...nothing is going to change. VY is not coming back. The door is closed based upon principles.

8. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I hear you....I have been reading through this, and it is obviously February.

As far as the coaches go, I was not dancing in the streets over Munchak, but have liked his style so far (note this is not game day style). I am not too happy about Palmer, but the others (especially Matthews and Grey) were very good hires IMO.

Only time will tell how the new regime works out, but I am willing to give them the benefit of more time than two weeks in February. Actually, I reserve my judgement until the second half of next season.

9. World Peace

I'm going to be honest with everyone here. Go back and read my posting history. I was the biggest Jeff Fisher hater out there... but if I knew this was the alternative, I'd say bring back Fisher w/ experienced D coord.... This Coaching Staff is a buncha losers

10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Yea. He was upset because he WANTED to go back in the game.

The guy could never win the PR game here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar