Not much love from Kornheiser

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I trust the opinion of many forum posters on this site much more then many sports analysts when it comes to the Titans; I'd gladly debate the legitimacy of the Titans with any of those guys. I feel like some of us are far more educated on the Titans then many of the talking heads, Kornheiser included, which makes sense since we're diehard Titan fans (for the most part). That being said, I really don't have a problem with the guy

2. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Is it just me or does Kornheiser try to disprove Jaws all the time. Jaws will say something then immediately TK will jump all over him ( from time to time ) and try to make Jaws look stupid.

Tony Kornheiser IMO is too "commercial" it seems. Maybe that is why they keep him. To me though, that's what puts me off.

GO TITANS!!!

3. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Well Kornheiser starts off with his incredible insight that Kerry Collins has a gray beard....what a sage..........COLTS SUCK!:)

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Tom Jackson just said AH can play end. no comment

5. moose4now

moose4now Starter

That was a very good read.

A lot of nice words for not only our O-Line. But, also plenty of kind words for Munch.

But, most of all, I hope he's right on his prediction. :wink2:

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I love at the end of the game Tony jumps on the bandwagon. Like the game was some sort of fairy tale. "Oh the Titans are for real, this IS the best team in the NFL, they HAVE finally beaten someone."

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You werent wrong there.

31 - 21 he was right!

8. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

If anyone hasnt noticed he is probably one of the worst commentators/sports analysts out there right now. Hes irrational and arrogant. What does that bi-otch think now? Guarentee he jumps on board now, like Hoge did after week 5. Fake people. The only sports guys i give credit too are the NFL countdown guys cause the all believe in the Titans especially, Keyshawn, Boomer and Ditka. Tony is a non-credible source.

9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I know he doesn't work there anymore but Sean Salisbury would be a good guy to replace Kornheiser with. I know that Jaws is "the player" of the group but to me Sean seems like a guy that you could sit down, have a beer with and just talk sports. Tony has to put a spin on everything. I mean before every MNF game he has to set it up with some storyline, it's football it sells itself. I get why they do it, they want people who don't follow it as much to get "caught up." But that's such a small percentage of people IMO that it's not worth doing it. At least they stopped having guests in the booth to plug a movie, that was unbearable.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

In this day and age why would market size mean that much anyway with the internet, cable and satellite?

I think the wait and see approach is or was appropriate because we did beat some bad teams and even still have only beaten one team with a winning record. we are also winning with a QB most people would never consider to be elite.

Still hasn't our defense and more specifically our D-line had plenty of exposure? I think they have.

Korny is a new york elitist who probably thinks atlanta is a small town. This will be his last year on mnf.

I say bring dennis miller back he is a lot funnier and more knowledgeable to boot..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar