Not in Tennessee? How do u support the boys n blue?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by vyisgr8t, Dec 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Some true titans fans out there! Virtual HIFIVES for you all!

2. jdog

jdog I like beer!

I go to one game a year and make a big weekend of it. For every other game in early season I take a 30 mile bike ride before the game and then set up an LCD tv on my deck and watch the pre game while catching a few rays.
    When the weather turns bad I ride my trainer in the basement and watch the pre-game, then retire to the living room to partake in football food and cold refreshments.
    I wish I could get a Roadhouse turkey leg delivered each Sunday for good luck.
    Lucky for me my wife loves and understand football and football talk.
    I am in Tennessee but move me just a few mile east and I would be in NC.

3. __pg

__pg Digital Ninja

jdog reminded me. I also go to about a game a year. Went to the first pre-season game and the packers game this year. Thinking of cashing in some stocks and heading to a playoff game. :)

It's awesome to learn everyone's game day route!

4. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

When I'm at UVa and can't use my sick season tickets which is (usually) I wake up really hung over at noon and drag my @$$ to the bar down the street in my Freak90 jersey and scream FFFFRRRREEEEAAAAKKK when I walk in the door. It really upsets some people but I am the only customer who will drink liquor on Sunday afternoon so they like me. Then after about 6 jack and cokes I get to get up in all the RatBird fans (they are an infestation in Virginia and they have syphilis no joke) faces, even when they are winning sometimes...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar