Not in Tennessee? How do u support the boys n blue?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by vyisgr8t, Dec 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vyisgr8t

vyisgr8t Guest

I live all the way in Palmdale, California and i feel like my spiritfor the titans has a direct affect on the game. If i miss a game , i feel like we are gonna lose. And every Sunday i wear white and blue shorts, with a titans shirt and tap a Steve McNair jersey(Authentic, not replica) hanging on my wall for good luck. Thats my ritual. Anyone not from Tennessee or unable to get to their games every sunday have a ritual or process they do before watchin the team take the field?

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

one word. ABILIFY®

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Well I do watch every game with Direct TV but last Sunday a friend of mine was coming by and he brought wings from BWW and said how the whole place was full of Steeler fans, it never occurred to me to go see the game there. How funny would that have been? Damn, well maybe in the playoffs.

I don't wear jerseys often but I do wear my hat a lot. Got a lot of comments at work today from Bengal fans and Steeler haters.

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Every Sunday, I get up and run anywhere between 10-20 miles. While running I listen to FF podcast, espn sport shows, ect. I get done, shower, and sit in my recliner and watch the ENTIRE titans game, while posting non stop on this message board in the game thread, as I wear my titans shirt/jersey/shorts/ and scream my head off at my 50 inch HD tv

If I were to not do any of the above, and we lost, I would punch my self in the privates!!!

5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

In my situation, most everyone here follows the colts so when the titans and colts played MNF, we went out to bw3s and i kid you not, I had my Lendale Jersey on and I might have been one of maybe two ppl going for the titans. It was pretty sweet when the Colts were getting beat and it looked bleak and LP was going nuts. Meanwhile, at bw3s, seeing so many pissed off Colts fan in one place, and the fact that most were leaving before the game was over just made me feel great. I hope we face the colts again in the playoffs cuz the site of pissed off colts fans is f'ng priceless

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I watch it and help tv ratings for the titans games, post on here, wear my titans clothes, tell all my bama friends that I stille have the titans, and other stuff.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I just come here and talk about it, or listen to it in the morning, or if on TV down here I take a day off work and watch.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

and what of Reynaldology? :wink2:

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

oh yeah and start religions based on 7th round picks who showed promise...

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Every Sunday, I get up and think about running anywhere between 10-20 miles. I chop off a loaf,eat a pile of crap, shower, and sit at my PC watch the ENTIRE titans game, while posting non stop on this message board in the game thread, as I wear my titans Belichick style fleece & scream at my 19" monitor whilst getting chit faced.

When we lose I'm usually bad company until Wednesday.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar