Norm Chow FIRED

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by OswegoTitan41, Jan 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

Why would Greg Williams come back? Thats the real question. That will only happen if he gets pissed about not getting the HC job for the Skins.

2. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Get us a fast, shifty RB who can catch balls out of the backfield and run down the field, I can't take anymore of LenDale White and his plowing for 2-3 yards a pop. Thanks LenDale for this year, but with Young at QB and this offense to be successful, you're not it... Steve Slaton anyone? Rashard Mendenhall? Doesn't make sense to go there knowing we may have to replace two starting G on the OL, add a real TE (Fred Davis, Darius Hill), add a reall downfield threat at WR (Manningham), add a true shutdown corner (McKelvin, who doubles as an outstanding return man, no more Chrissy Davis), and possibly a beef down the middle to replace Albert if he leave (very likely), but still would be nice

3. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Because the only reason he left was for a HC position and apparently the Titans will inquire about him if he doesn't get the job and Schwartz leaves

4. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

Albert isn't going anywhere. If we can't get him signed to a long term deal, we will franchise him.

5. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

Then I say go with it, but i think in the run Williams will get a couple more shot at HC during the offseason, unless Falcons and Dolphins clear that up in the next week.

6. zackmann

zackmann Guest

couldn't have been a good thing that Chow called VY a "pouter" to a national press member on national TV

7. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Whoa, I missed that one. Anyone have any info on that? Anyway, our offense was terrible because Chow misused VY. He'll be good but we need new blood.

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Truth hurts???

9. TitanPhoenix

TitanPhoenix Guest

I agree with Zackmann, Chow's recent comments coming into the Playoffs hurt the moral of the team as well as the impression of the team throughtout the League.

Fisher seems to be a good leader in my opinion and simply likes to keep the scuttlebutt in house. Bye Bye Volek, now Bye Bye Chow. It sure doesn't hurt that either of those individuals weren't high performers.

After the dismall appearance of the Dolphins, do we really want see Cam Cameron in Nashville?? I'm not familiar enough with his past to comment. I'm just sayin?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar