Non Titan subject

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rock8titans, Sep 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Bring Jerry Glanville back to the booth

2. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Agree.
    Did I really hear Theisman talking about the turf the other night and say they needed to let it grow?
    THEY WERE INSIDE THE SUPERDOME!

3. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

They were talking about the turf being new and not compressed to the ground yet, thus being like tall grass and that it was slowing down the Falcons. He was saying that other teams need to let the turf grow to slow down Vick & Co when they play them.

PS I like Kornheiser (I still miss his radio show)

4. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

Kornheiser SUCKS!
    ESPN has done a poor job of MNF so far.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

rock8titans is a Titans fan?
    I don't think I ever read anything positive from him.

6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I love Tony!

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Compaired to last season??!! How many people would mute the TV instead of hearing Miller babble on about some lame joke that 1/2 the country did not get and NO ONE in the booth got. I wanted the dude with the mustache to sock him one time. I figured they would get him liquored up enough in one of the lighter games and *POW* Miller is down for the count!

Never happened though ..... :hmm:

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

9. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

dennis miller... commedian... former part of the monday night football trio... lasted one year. jokes that most americans watching football arent smart enough to understand.

he went a little overboard sometimes trying to be funny... but i think he succeded at aleast as much as he failed

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

TK is playing the Dennis Miller role in MNF. He is doing just what they put him there for. MNF has a formula, and comic relief is part of it. This is all in an effort to draw primetime market share. Not everyone is suppossed to like him in the booth. This is intentional on the part of Disney/espn/abc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar