Non qb predictions

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, May 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Don't be dense.. obviously I just listed WRs..like many of the predictions so far
    But if you want me to expand on my predictions, here you go...

Henry/Lewis 600 yds

Yes 4650 yds...my prediction my guess

That's it or do you want the entire roster stats predictions?

2. RTH

RTH Meh...

Lewan pancakes.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

Conklin doesn't regain form is not the starter.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

I think people are too hard on him. It is just an observation, but there really doesn't seem to be as many "star" tackles as there once were, and not many play at a high level right away. Bahktiari has been an all pro for 3 consecutive years, and they actually seemingly tried to draft his replacement prior to his first nomination in year 4. Mitchell Schwartz didn't receive a nomination prior to his 5th year. Lewan was a wild card prior to year 3. I recall Lane Taylor disappointing for a while. We've only seen Conklin at a period of his career in which tackles typically don't wow anyone. It takes time to see all of the pass rushing moves that there are in the league and not many linemen have the athleticism to mirror these increasingly athletic rushers without the experience

Another factor is the QB who is being protected. Look at who 3/4 of the all pro tackles played in front of-Drew Brees, Patrick Mahomes, Aaron Rodgers. NE brought in a backup from another team, and now he's the highest paid lineman in the league elsewhere. It seems like their job is much easier when the QB is really good at their own

5. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

It's like saying that Sharpe is going to get 1,000 yards. It's not beyond the realm of possibility, but it's unrealistically wishful thinking based on where he is and what he's shown thus far

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Hasn't used his athleticism to production?..

Pretty sure if Jake Locker tried catching his own rebound pass, he'd roll his ankle...

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. aztitans

aztitans Starter

Team prediction 2019-20 Americas Game this is the story of The Tennessee Titans Super Bowl 54 Champions, World Champions, WORLD WIDE.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Super Bowl. Abc switches teams

9. RTH

RTH Meh...

Lol.

Apparently a post I made in this thread was deleted, but I've no idea what I said for it to get deleted... especially intrigued since I try to remain out of the arguments!

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  10. RTH

RTH Meh...

Wait, was the Mahomes discussion going on in this thread?

My mistake, I thought it was in the other thread - assuming that's what it was.

Too many of these threads are running together...

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar