Non qb predictions

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, May 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I think he ends up at C

2. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

A.J. Brown has been impressive enough throughout offseason activities, and recently had the honor of being invited to the NFLPA Rookie Premiere.

Only the Top 40 rookies are invited each year.

Dude gonna get 1k yards

3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Offseason is getting started and before camp begins I thought I'd see who you guys expect to break out this year.

I'm gonna go with Landry. I think he started off strong last season and showed flashed but this season becomes an every down player and a threat rushing off the edge. I know some aren't that high on him, but I think he has the speed and quickness to be really good and he'll benefit from learning from Cam Wake.

4. 8Bruce8

8Bruce8 Starter

I like Landry alot think he'll get plenty of pressure on qbs this year and maybe top our list for sacks.

I'm getting pumped for our rookie wr Brown, Davis will be the player getting double teamed at the start and if the hype is to believed Brown gets good YAC. Would like to see some big runs from our receiving core this year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

If Wake gets as much pressure on the QB's as he did in Miami, that's going to help Landry out a lot!

6. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

[​IMG]

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'm excited about him too. They could be a deadly duo with Hump in the middle along with Walker. We're probably gonna field the best receiving group we've had as the Titans franchise imo.

I'd hate to have to tackle Davis and Brown. Both big strong receivers who can run you over or run past you. I'm excited about this year. Sneaky good draft

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'm going to go with Henry. Was really coming along strong to finish the season and looked a lot smarter and more confident. I truly believes it carries over to this coming season.

Not to mention, we quite possibly have the best WR corp we've seen in Nashville. So defenses better respect that.

I just really hope Arthur Smith can take advantage of the mismatches we could potentially force.

9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I think you're right. I don't know how I forgot about him. And I think you're right about the WR's helping him out too, I didn't think about that factor.

That's a lot of big men running down the field. We have a damn good offense on paper

10. TexasTitanFan

TexasTitanFan Starter

My breakout picks are:

Rashan Evans. At ILB and sometimes off the edge, he will begin to look like a guy our defense will be built around for years.

On offense, an underdog pick, Jonnu Smith. He becomes more of a wolf and comes in strong, challenging Delanie for the #1 TE spot even when both are healthy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar