Nolan Nawrocki on Ponder and Dalton..

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RollTide, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Thank you..

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

What about that article do you think i did not read?

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Seriously?

Maybe it was the fact that you completely overlooked all the criticisms of Newton that Nawrocki made that are likely to have a direct influence on his ability to lead a team in the NFL. Instead, you cherry-picked one criticism of Newton that doesn't apply to the NFL and presented it as if it was something dumb that Nawrocki said. Nawrocki said Newton is a poor leader and not a hard worker. Would a locker room of pro players care about that? Yeah, I think they just might. Specifically, Nawrocki says that Newton is not respected in the locker room. Conveniently, you left that part out. That's why I said that you either didn't read the article or you missed the point. Since you claim to have read the article, I guess we know that it was the latter.

This isn't anything new on your part. Over the past month or so, you have been constantly warping other people's arguments in an effort to defend Newton. When you see an argument that you know you can't win, you just change it into something entirely different. Unfortunately, what you are doing is pretty obvious to anyone who isn't brain-dead.

Please just stop. We can all see exactly what you're doing. We get that you like Newton and that's fine. Your attempts to defend him just make you look bad.

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

There is no way Cam slides to #8. He'll be a Panther and he deserves to go #1.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar