Nobody is getting fired (Bud speaks on VY/Fisher)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Post the video into one of the dozens of VY threads, half of which you started, Braintrust. Who cares what Skip Bayless says he said the superbowl would the Cowboys Vs. Titans.

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Can a mod please suspend TitansWillWin2's ability to make new threads?

3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

yeah vince really sucks 30-17 as a starter and now hes a proven accurate passer this year yet fish is holding him back w/e man!

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wow that actually made sense.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. drawingguy

drawingguy Camp Fodder

What I mean is it's over now. Fisher won the fight.

Word on Nashville street is he'll be in Oakland next year. Hopefully...

6. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

Big Time Titan, I agree that we don't have anyone else. IF a change is made it will have to come from off the roster. Vince has talent, and when things are rolling can win in the NFL, his problem is once they fall apart. He has shown multiple times that he will fold when that happens. If a coaching change is made, a veteran QB needs to be added to the roster, my choice would be Matt Hasselback. Again, that is why I have said I would love to see Gruden as our head coach, he has proven he can win, and win big with a veteran QB. This team needs a coach with fire, Gruden, Ryan, or Harbaugh would be perfect.
    I have believed in Vince since the draft, but I also believed this was his "show me" season. He had to show the Titans he was their QB of the future, and he hasn't done that. We have the talent on the roster to make a run for the next few seasons, QB and head coach are holding us back. After yesterday I was just ready to change the QB, but the more I think about it, a change at both QB and head coach is needed.

7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Not a chance in hell that vince is not on this team next year as long as bud is around. And why would you want a proven winner and the 3rd most accurate qb in the league to be off of this team. Actually he deserves a better chance nyways cause if he went to oakland they would be a force to reckon with this year!!!

8. AEC Titan

AEC Titan Camp Fodder

What Jeff Fisher won was a chance to coach this team for six more games...If this team doesn't get into the playoffs he will be in trouble..

Since when has Bud Adam worried about word on Nashville streets! Get real!

9. RTH

RTH Meh...

I'd like to see this, also.

If Vince isn't the QB "we" hope he is... a new coach will show this when we get more of the same.

Regardless, we know Fisher isn't the coach we hoped he was. He's proven this with mediocrity over the past decade... and yet, he gets a pass.

New coach... show us Vince is incapable.

This is long-term stuff, not short-term... and if anyone refutes that, then explain why we've dealt with Fisher for the long-term and gotten nothing but average out of it?

Make a change.

10. sincewarrenmoon

sincewarrenmoon Camp Fodder

this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar