Noah Spence

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by MrPickSix, Jan 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

So what, that means nothing to me.

Bosa is depth on this team right now. Ramsey is a day-1 starter at a position of major need. But Id take the lackluster Bosa over Tunsil. Anyone but Tunsil is ok..

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Exactly my point. I would rather have Ramsey...but the odds are 1 in a million. When going #1...Since the start of the league everyone goes QB, T, DE......I agree, I would rather take Bosa too...but I truly think they will go Tunsil without a trade.

3. Rudad

Rudad Starter

If no trade down, we take the best player on our draft board. That's how Robinson will draft with the first pick. Whether it's Tunsil or Bosa, or whoever. That's how you get better. Plus I'm sure FA will affect the draft especially the middle to later rounds.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

Why so down on Tunsil? I'm not a fan of his, but the guy was one of the top 5 overall HS recruits, in the nation, and his play in college lived up to the hype. We have such a glaring need at RT, that everything else seems secondary. Normally, I'd prefer to handle that in FA, and we very well may do that still...but let's face it, we tried to address it in FA the past few years and came up with busts.

Tunsil is the closest thing to safe money, when addressing that need. I also don't necessarily buy the popular notion that Lewan will automatically get moved to RT. Why? Because Lewan had an equally stellar reputation coming out of college and he played LT as well. He even matched up well against Clowney, when they played. Would you rather have a rookie at LT or a guy who has been in the league a few years, already. I think Tunsil will be the one asked to move.

I'd love for us to be able to take Bosa at No.1, but our biggest problem remains RT, and getting that position locked up and settled for the next 10+yrs is paramount. Remember, our RT has to face JJ Watt twice a year. Best to go ahead and get someone who can handle him on their own, for the next decade

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

A RT at 1? Omg

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. Rudad

Rudad Starter

He also a tackle who can play either side. Something happens to Lewan he can go in and play that side too. I know guys don't want an OLat number 1, but if he the best player in the draft. So be it . Mariota is the franchise and he will be protected.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

People overhype the LT vs RT debate nowadays. Defenses move guys around to take advantage of matchups. There's only way one to counter that -- don't give them a matchup that benefits them. It doesn't matter what position JJ Watt plays on the DL, they were always going to put him wherever the heck Jeremiah freaking Poutasi was lining up.

Fix this OL. I really love Ramsey or a trade down, but if it's Tunsil or Bosa, it's Tunsil all freaking day long.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

Why not? That is the side that has been getting beat and once more, that is the position that has to take on JJ Watt twice a year, and some of the best DE's in league. RT is just as valuable as LT, with us, right now. He might play LT, but I have a hard time seeing the team put a rookie at LT when you have an equally talented young LT already there and with experience in the league.

9. JCBRAVE

JJ Watt preys on the weak. If we patch up the RT spot he'll just rip Warmack apart for a change as a DT. He plays every spot on the line taking on the best match up

10. SanDiegoTitan

SanDiegoTitan Starter

Spence is good. I like Spence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar