NO PAC-MAN???? in Madden

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by TitansCountry25, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

I just read the roster for the Titans and didnt see 32 on there anywhere. I take it that he will not be in Madden 08 which stinks cause even if I cant watch the most exciting Titans player atleast youd think I could play with him in Madden but guess not anyone heard or seen anything different?

2. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

He may be added in a roster update... maybe

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

4. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

yeah pretty gay considering vick is still in it

5. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

oh and griffin doesnt have a picture too..really not too happy about that one lol jk

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

they dont even have a picture of our rd 1 draft pick? wow

7. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

FYI...the TNA guys just came in today from shoot. One guy that hung out with Pac alot said they played Madden 08 (Pac had an advanced copy) while not shooting. Interestingly he played as the Titans in EVERY game.

8. TitanJames

TitanJames Guest

I'm ticked off about the uniforms. If VY is on the front wearing the light blue jersey with light blue pants, then why the heck isn't it in the game????
    Same uni's as always......not even the dark and dark.

Is it any different in the PS3 or 360 versions. I'm playing the PS2 version.

9. Yes, it is different, on the 360 at least. I have light blue and dark for the whole jersey. Makes it worth that 10 extra bucks doesnt it?

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

one of Madden 2k8s new features is a umpire holding a stick at chest level that says "You must be this tall in order to be in the game"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar