No one got fired?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Oct 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Yeah, I'm not going to say the Dolphins are a good team. They went through a natural disaster and were coming off three road games, one of which was across the pond. That's a rough start to the season.

I also don't think the Titans are a good team, but I seriously doubt the coaches would rather go into games behind the eight ball with Cassel than have a chance to win with Mariota.

It's not like this staff has a lot of goodwill built up and can just throw away a quarter of the season.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

they do with the only one that matters... sadly

3. kenny

kenny Starter

The fact is no one will get fired until after the season....IF it happens then. There is simply no one on staff capable of taking on Interim roles.

Who would fill in as OC? Jason Micheal.... He has no experience calling plays even though he was "The OC" under Whiz. It was Whiz calling all the plays.

Who would fill in as HC? NO ONE! Mularkey was smart enough to make sure there was no one on this staff capable of being Interim HC.

So while I am not happy at all with the way this season is headed; I will not be shocked when there are no coaching staff changes made.

TBH I will be shocked if Mularkey doesn't get another season; no matter what our record is.... AAS was 100% dead set on Mularkey as HC. They went as far as to put on a show Farce HC search; knowing Mularkey was the guy. I cannot see her not letting him play out the final year of his 3yr contract. I am pretty sure he got 3yrs..... It wasn't very well covered; or was pretty well kept under wraps. Whichever you feel is more accurate.

While I am less than excited with the way this team is headed at this point; I will not be shocked if Mularkey stays. Not saying it's what I want. Saying it is what I am expecting.

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

Once Mularkeys 3 years are up they will also finally be done paying whiz. Doubt they fire Mularkey this year cuz then they would be paying THREE head coaches at once next year still

• LOL LOL x 2
  5. kenny

kenny Starter

Yea, and while some think it doesn't matter to them because they are billionaires.... It does. They didn't become billionaires giving away money.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Ok Cam...

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 5
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Up_KD

Up_KD Starter

We're on pace for at least a 6-10 and at best another 9-7 season. That's going to sadly buy Mularkey and his doofus old farts another year. This team just isn't serious about winning and the $30M+ unused cap space proved it.

Amy just wants to have Mike M. around, make money, and get free game balls. That's just the truth.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Nope not gonna troll me cause AAS is the least capable owner around

That's on her

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Yeah,can't believe the NFL didn't fire those officials after a forward pass flew 15 yards, they blew the play dead, waited 5 mins and suddenly decided it was a fumble returned for a TD.

Or for calling a phantom call on Jonnu Smith to wipe out a TD for the Titans.

I certainly agree someone should have been fired though.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

That was the Lorax

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar