No Love to Titan Fan/Firefox Users

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bababooey, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

IE pisses me off. that is that. So i'm upgraded [majorly] to Firefox.

I went here.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/browse/type:2/cat:26

They have Redskin themes, Cowboy themes, Pats themes, but no Titan theme.

WTF? I want a Titan Theme in short. If any of you can make one, or knows one that can make one, i'm certain i won't be the only one appreciative of the help.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I could make a really really good one but I need to find a tutorial.

Ive always wanted one. Ever since I got Firefox.. I was pissed when I seen other teams had one.

Anyways what Add ones do you have?

I got Navigational Sounds Add on ( I need to hear the click when I click a link)
    Ad Block Plus ( Pages load 200 times faster )
    Screen Grab ( Takes screen shots of pages )

I had FasterFox but I got rid of it ever since I learned how to speed up Firefox by like 100% lol

:))

3. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

None yet. I'm going to get FoxyTunes, a Sounds Add On, Ad Block Plus, and the Titans Theme whenever you decide to make it or whatever. :))

I'm just sick of something taking forever to load. Pages load faster on my DS for god's sake.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I found a good tutorial. Im going to read up on this and I should have one made by tomorrow.

5. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

:woot2:

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

omg lmao. I went to firefox themes on the add ons section and tried to edit a st louis rams one.. omg u have to see this lmfao. Its my first attempt so of course its not going to be great. I mean hell I dont even know what im doing lol. Anyways here. Download this file and extract it then in firefox click tools then add ons go to themes and then drag the file u extracted into the window and it will install. The click use theme and then restart firefox.

Be prepared to laugh your arse off.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XAC3A5ZG

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

LOL. It's not bad.

Not a fan of the buttons you used but that's just me.

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Its all messed up lol. Theres still Rams color scroll bars and I really really messed up the buttons. I asked the person who made the Rams one to make a Titans one.

9. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

haha. that's true. never thought to just ask the maker to make another... lmao.

that theme is gnarly. i could see creeping cruds writing a song about that thing. :biglaugh:

10. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar