No. Just no...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I was, but he can still choke on a cow d**k for all I care.

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

And, besides, fake fans are the people who cheer for the team to lose!

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

It's these fly by night posters. Too new to understand what's going on but feels the need to defend Alex's virginity or something.

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

That is acceptable under the right occasions. If I believe a major change needs to be made at the HC or GM position, I will root for us to lose once the season is a wash. No point being in 8-8 limbo for 3+ years, or worse.

I think we're all just a little grumpy because of the off season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

Traditionally, the phrase too long; didn't read (abbreviated tl;dr or simply tldr) has been used on the Internet as a reply to an excessively long statement. It indicates that the reader did not actually read the statement due to its undue length.

6. Mberglo

Mberglo Starter

I'd be okay with a one year incentive laden deal for Vick to be Jake's backup. They are both mobile QBs, so there'd be no need to rewrite the offense if he had to play. He's better than any other option for a #2, including a first round rookie. I'm not a fan of Vick's off field past, but he appears to be low key these days.

Titans are hoping Locker is their guy, but until he puts pads on in training camp, no one's gonna know how ready he is for the season opener. You might not want a rookie splitting snaps in the preseason to open game 1 as your starter.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Tldr

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

yea okey scarecrow it's not so much defending alex as it is hating on the things you said but i guess you've been here so long and written so many messages you must have forgotten how to interpret them.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Fly by night!

They just need to get into the groove the site has

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Tldr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar