No ints, 175 yards passing = improvement

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oldoilerfan, Nov 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

his improvement on play-action passes has been the biggest thing. his first two years a starter he was HORRIBLE on play-action. you could see the improvement there in the preseason and it's translated to the regular season.

2. TitansWillWin1

TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

horrible on play action???? hahaha that has always been his strong point when we get him rollin out on PA pass!

3. Fry

have you ever seen his QB rating on play-action passes? it was in the 40's last time i saw the stat in an article chris mortenson wrote.

4. TitansWillWin1

yeah id like to see how chris came up with that? did he count the plays where he just rolled out right or just straight pa!

5. Fry

i would assume he used play action passes as the basis for his play action statistics....

:rolleyes:

6. TitansWillWin1

regardless of whats happened in the past hes played good since hes been back!

7. Fry

isn't that what i said?

8. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

:lol:

9. KC_Titan

KC_Titan Starter

:facepalm2:

10. TitansWillWin1

but i can still name numerous plays where vince has made great plays in the play action!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar