No Fun league strikes again

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Mar 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

:rolleyes: :stupid:

2. Big TT

Well that may be but in the NFL "culture" if your are making insane amounts of $$$ you damn well do as the leauge says.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

[​IMG]
    rebel flags are just a symbol of southern pride too!

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

kevin mawae disagrees.

“It goes into a cultural issue with the African American population in our league and also with the Polynesian population. The hair is a part of their culture. It’s part of the history and the background. To ask a player to cut it off just because a select few don’t like it, I think there is an issue with that.”

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Flattering, I never knew you felt that way.

:flamer:

Does anyway else feel weird about our "flamehead" fans? Can that be changed, somehow, please? Just another nickname. Is that too much to ask?

:flamegun:

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Well my grand-deddy didnt fight no wars for no polynesians! :))

7. Big TT

Only for rednecks.

8. Big TT

I don't get the African American remark, since when? I mean at different times the prevailing styles were various things in that community, afro's for instance. As far as Polynesian culture, does he go home and paddle his outrigger during the offseason to "stay in touch" with his island self? I think Mawae needs to get off the union crap and realize who is paying his, and every other players $$$, not the union.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

They need to leave it alone. The hair is part of the uniform. If someone grabs a handful of it to pull a player down, so be it. When a player with long hair gets himself hurt because of it, that's on him.

I'm more for covering up any exposed tattoos. There's the real issue facing the NFL these days.

:sarcasm:

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I dunno, I think we should cover their faces. Some of those guys are butt ugly. With Hi-Def TV coming in and all..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar