No Cool NFL Hats

Discussion in 'Gear' started by ColtKiller, Aug 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'm the exact same.

I look like a hillbilly with my hats turned frontward for some reason. Odd how I can look "good" with it backward but funny with it frontward according to others.

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I think the 5950 hats worn front ways make about anyone look like a hillbilly unless your head is the size of a watermelon.

3. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

It's all in your head. (no pun intended)

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Nah, Ive heard it since high school. People prefer me with the hat backward. I never knew why but in pictures I see it. Just odd looking. Like they just dont fit my head right frontward or something.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

LOL.

Yup... it's like there's this big pocket of air in the front sticking way up... I had some hats fit perfectly back when I played baseball in 5th grade, then I guess my head warped or something.

I haven't worn a hat frontwards since the last time I played baseball which was about 5-6 years ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar