No congrats thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Childress79, Jan 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I don't think it is necessary to congradulate anyone. I disagree with the titans being the better team. The better team is the one that doesn't choke, create ******* penalties or lose the football. Their kicker didn't choke and miss a FG like ours did.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

not trying to start anything but boy I sure was glad you didn't go for it on that 4th and 1. Titans were getting huge chunks with every handoff and a killer mentality might've been the difference. who knows?

3. Ravens fan here. I am sorry that some of you guys feel that way, it was definitely an intense game and both teams played their hearts out. I am sure there are a lot of emotions right now. I have a tremendous amount of respect for your whole organization after this game. I understand how you guys must feel, we felt the same way after losing to the Colts in 2006. We felt the same way when we lost to you guys earlier in the season. It definitely hurts, but don't hang your heads, you guys played a great game.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'm glad we didn't we couldn't get down that far into your territory again and come away with nothing again.

5. i82much

i82much Guest

Twice this year these teams met, and both times the winning team was outplayed. To me that suggests the teams are very evenly matched. As a Ravens fan, I feel like if we can beat a team as good as the Titans (very likely the best team in the NFL) we can beat anybody. Congrats on a great season, Titans fans.

6. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Man, the Panthers aren't going to the SB the way they are playing now. 27-7 so far.

7. RavensDan

RavensDan Guest

No need. Frustration is a funny thing and I think most of the Titans fans here are handling this as well as can be expected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar