Nintendo Switch Neon Red and Blue

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Aqutis30, Nov 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

It says I ordered it so I think so. Still waiting for the email that says it's ready to be picked up.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Statz916

Statz916 Starter

If u got it from Best Buy, I was told they having a problem with their email system. Even tried calling the store to see if it’s ready and their phone lines apparently had to high of volume it’ hangs up. Just had to send someone up there and it was ready to go. So just a heads up.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

There are some at the walkart near my house. Let me know if you got it or not.

4. Statz916

Statz916 Starter

I also know wrong title thread but Walmart’s have had ps5 and Xbox’s. They not selling em on the website cause they only have 5 per store. They just got their shipments yesterday. They not putting em out in the glass case either. U have to ask for em. I just bought 2 more Xbox’s. My buddy was up there asking for ps5 and he said they have Xbox that just came in, so my boy called n ask if I wanted it. So I told him get 2 of em. Just a heads up incase anyone looking for new consoles

5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Fry I just confirmed that the one I bought was picked up by my parents since they technically bought it. I greatly appreciate all you fine folks for keeping an eye out. We may not like each other's politics but I love you guys regardless.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar