Nintendo launching new Console next year.

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by jessestylex, Apr 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Ive had ps1, psx, ps2, ps3 (x3) and xbox360.

My launch ps3 lasted a few years before getting ylod, bought one of the new slims and it had a manufacturing defect so i got replaced right away for free for me. I guess i just have bad luck when it comes to ps3's. Only had my 360 for about a week now so hopefully that one lasts me awhile.

2. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

Just to clarify, I wasn't blaming Nintendo for my Wii crapping out. I have had several Nintendo systems without issue. I am blaming them for the fact that it was a piece of junk not worth replacing.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Xbox division sales up 60%, 2.4 million more Kinects sold bringing it to 12.4 million.

The January-March quarter was a good one for Microsoft's Entertainment and Devices Division, which includes the company's Xbox 360 business. The division saw revenue for the sector reach $1.94 billion, a year-over-year division increase of 60 percent.

The figure was largely fueled by robust sales of the Xbox 360, which moved 2.7 million units for the quarter--1 million more units than the previous January-March record. That brings life-to-date sales of the console to over 52.7 million units, as it had sold 50 million units-plus as of the end of 2010. For the past several months, the 360 has been the top-selling home console in the US, according to figures from the NPD Group made public by Microsoft.

Also contributing to the EDD's haul were continuing robust sales of Kinect, which sold 2.4 million units sold during the quarter. As of March, the motion-sensing system had sold over 10 million units, making it the fastest-selling consumer electronics device according to the Guinness Book of World Records--a feat Microsoft reiterated today.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You must enjoy your Microsoft stocks jesse.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

the Wii does not support DVD playback as sold
    why would anyone want to use a Wii for DVD viewing anyway ?

6. jessestylex

i dont know about stock, but get this... i have xbox 360 socks.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Uhh... seriously??

And why would anyone want to? So you can have 1 device that should perform basic functions that consoles have been able to since playstation 2?...

Do people even buy dvd players anymore? Why wouldn't you want the console to be able to play DVDs?

I can't believe it doesn't play DVDs. lol wtf?

Hey, maybe their new groundbreaking system will do something like... perform 15 year old tech functions!!

8. jessestylex

a game console should do everything IMO, 360 should let you on the internet but it doesnt. i'd love to be able to check out Youtube from the 360. they just need to make APPS for consoles and let you download the ones you want and use. and ESPN should have a news feed that you can read instead of watching clips.

9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I've had one maybe two 360's crap out on me, and honestly as long as I don't have to pay for the repairs I couldn't care less.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Neither. It's an annoyance but it lasts what? 1 week? Big deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar