Niners overrated?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Anthony4Titans, Sep 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

.. or have I just underestimated the Dolts? They are kicking the Niners around in Fran Sanscisco.

If the Colts can do it then so can we.....

Bad day for the Cows. Is this the best division in football?

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I think it's a bit of both. The Niners definitely seem to have been a bit overrated. But I also think the Colts are better than most Titan fans care to admit.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

No Crabtree or Vernon Davis on offense. They don't have anyone to separate from coverage without those guys.

4. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

I don't know, really looks like they are gonna win the game. Even more impressive, game is in SF.

I was so happy to see the Ravens beat the Texans, then I saw a headline for the Jag/Sea game, was like yeah, obviously...

Stupid Niners, I needed them to win today... They do have a lot of injuries to their big name players, namely at receiver.But still, i thought they had this game for sure.. I wonder how much they miss Walker too...

Anyway, doesn't matter, we'll put the Colts where they belong...

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

A lot of teams have key injuries though. Bottom line, this is two pathetic showings in the row for the Niners.

6. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

Colts are better then we give credit for. Luck , Wayne , Trent

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Kaepernick has struggled but the Colts look good.

I just dropped Bradshaw too.

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'm literally shocked at this score.

Odd how the Colts barely beat the Raiders at home and lost to the Dolphins at home, but slaughter the 49ers in San Francisco..

9. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

Those Dolphins just beat the Falcons and are undefeated. I think in general the so called middle of the pack AFC teams might have been underrated at the beginning of the season. The NFC East is terrible with the exception of maybe Dallas.

10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Niners are not overrated, Kaepernick is though. Give Indy credit too, Luck looks like a seasoned vet out there. As much as I hate to admit it, he's proved to be a damn good QB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar