night of the upsets

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by onthemove, Sep 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Mississippi State should have beaten LSU but I guess 2 chances to gain 4 inches was too big of a task. What a fail, MU should fell like losers.

2. onthemove

onthemove Guest

I'm looking forward to seeing Florida play Arkansas today. This is an instance where you don't know which Hog team will show up- the one against Georgia or the dud against Alabama? Yeah it's in the swamp, but then again people counted out a struggling Ole Miss team last year, and we all know the rest of the details.

I'm sure Florida is more likely to win, but I kinda sorta wonder what the next Tebow pledge to Gator Nation will be like if Arkansas does the totally unexpected.

One of a few great games in store for today and tonight, can't wait!

3. ONUV

ONUV Starter

ryan mallett to the Titans in 2011

4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

LoooongHornsssss!!!!!!!!!

5. ONUV

ONUV Starter

what an awful performance by both teams

6. onthemove

onthemove Guest

Congrats to Tebow and Meyer for proving to the world, 4 turnovers and 6 sacks, several bad no-calls, and endless miscues later, that the Gators are NOT #1. When you bear the motto of 'best team in football,' you don't play like this and luck your way through a game to save your team, season, and ultimately your reputation as an unstoppable powerhouse. This belonged to Arkansas, who missed too many chances to stay in front. You know the whole NCAA will study tapes from this game for sure.

This win for Florida is just a middle finger to Petrino's face and their staff that sends a message of something like "You know all that hard work you put into playing to win every week? Well you're wasting your time and effort, we're Florida, and winning is our birthright so hell with you all, you're just an inferior ball club."

It's no secret to anyone here that so called escapes and unearned wins such as this absolutely drive me to the edge of sanity. You don't win games if you're supposed to be the best team in all of football and play like a junior varsity league.

BTW I'm a Bama man, I would know about Tebow in the clutch and our quest for a rematch and national title berth.

7. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

the pass interference and roughing call on the last drive were absolute BS

8. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

If VY does not work, we need to draft Jimmy Clausen. The man has 14 touchdowns to 2 interceptions despite having a terrible offensive line. He threw for 2 touchdowns against USC(Their first 2 of the year) despite being sacked 5 times.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Case Keenum is the man. Cougars are #15. Might still win the Heisman. I thought it was ridiculous that he dropped in the Heisman race after the loss when he three for 533 yards and 5 TD's and 0 INT. It wasn't his fault they lost. Talk to the Defense for giving up 58 points. Regardless, fun season for the Cougar fans. I think we can sneak into the top 10 by the end of the year. You'll probably see us in the Liberty Bowl no matter how good our season is.

10. onthemove

onthemove Guest

^^^^^I'm very impressed with Houston and Case Keenum. I like Ingram a lot, but I'm rooting for Keenum because I want to see him break the cycle of players from the same big teams winning over and over every year. He makes Graham Harrell look pretty bad. Keenum's numbers are off the charts! A very smart player indeed. I'll try to watch them more often whenever I can, but Houston doesn't get much air time in the southeast let alone nation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar