Nick Fairly ?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Puck, Apr 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

How about just our third for McNabb?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I've been saying this for weeks now, well said sir. I have to believe the the Titans have learned their lesson, if they haven't god help us.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I like Watt, but he's no Fairley.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Nick aint Albert for one. He's a happy camper, Fat Al was never happy about anything, it wasn't in him to be happy. We won't have a Baby Haynesworth, we'll have something better called a Nick Fairley. If the laziness comparisons fade away, I'll be 110% behind drafting Fairley at 8. But aren't all fat people "lazy"? The film shows Fairley being held up here and there, but big guys get winded easier than others. It's okay to get blocked occasionally, just don't turn into SenDerrick Marks or Jovan Haye, and waste all our time.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I'm going to say this clear as possible.

MCNABB IS NOT A REDSKIN!!!!! He is a free agent! UFA! We don't have to give a damn thing for him!

Stop talking about trading for him.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Albert has 2 inches and 30 lbs on him. That's the problem with taking Fairley. A DT under 300 lbs in the top 10?

7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Um... McNabb re-signed with Washington. He is not a UFA.

There's a good chance he'll be released as soon as a new CBA is reached, but he is under contract with the Redskins for 2011 and beyond. If the Redskins don't come out of the draft with a new QB and the labor situation extends until August or September, there's a chance we'll see McNabb behind center in Washington for one more season.

Before you shout about things, you should make sure you're correct.

• High Five High Five x 4
  8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Mcnabb is a Redskin the same way Vince Young is a Titan. As soon as the lockout ends he will be a free agent. Nobody in their right mind would give a draft pick for him and inherit that $15M a year contract that runs through 2014 when Mcnabb will be 37.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

"There's a good chance he'll be released as soon as a new CBA is reached,"

Really? So what does that make him then?

Let's offer the Skins a draft pick or two really fast before they announce he is released!!!!

10. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

VY is in an option year though, which makes him far more likely to be straightup released than McNabb though...Am I right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar