Nick Fairly ?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Puck, Apr 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The big questions everyone has are: "what happens once he becomes rich? What happens to his work ethic and determination and his grit then?"

I'm hoping if we end up getting Fairely that he tastes blood and wants more. So far up to this point, he's gotten everyone's attention, basically guaranteed himself millions, but can he keep that up? Does he want to be the best DT he can be, or is he okay with being just good enough?

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

hopefully the rookie salary pool makes the rookies remain competitive

3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Would love Fairly to fall to us

4. Mizzo

Mizzo World champion of America

If he's on the board at 8 and we don't take him there's a good chance something is flying through the TV.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I'll be hugging my TV.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Is it me or does Nick Fairley look too small to be a dominant DT in the NFL?

Then again, Warren Sapp wasn't really that big either.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

49ers gonna swoop in and grab him before us.... now move this thread.

8. citizenthom

citizenthom Rookie

That's the question with just about every NFLer. And the reality is no one knows until they get into the league.

That said, Fairley genuinely seems to enjoy throwing people around--and that seems to be the most consistent motivator for great NFL defenders.

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

throwing the Qb around will just give us penalties. if we get Nick expect some calls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar