Nice overview of the Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Sign Reynaldo Hill?:bighomer:

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I like that review. It was really good in depth overview. My only concern is the DL. I know we'll fix the WR situation. The Titans though will have to bring in at least one starting DT. Starks has had enough chances and I don't expect him back.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Jacob Bell likely to sign elsewhere? And Olsen will probably retire, that leaves a huge need for guards and will probably be the #1 priority in Free Agency.

4. 2 of Amano, Loper, and Harris could fill the starting jobs. They just need to add depth.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Doesn't instill me with confidence.

6. Loper and Amano both played well.

7. johnnybow

johnnybow Guest

Does Dinger's O require a different type of OL than Chow's? I vaguely remember our guards needing to slim down for Chow's offense.

8. They'll have to hold their pass blocking longer for deep passes, but I don't think body type will change significantly.

9. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

This guy (the writer of this article) does this for a living, right? then how does he not now that Patrick Crayton signed a long term extension with Dallas a few weeks ago? Aside from that little detail it's a good read, but I'd expect a professional to do his research, I understand his priority is to know the Titans, and based on this article he knows the team pretty well, but he should still know what's going on around the league, or at least double check something like that before writing it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar