NFLPA looking into fan dumping beer on Logan Ryan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Vikinglord50, Sep 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

First time I watched the clip I didn’t notice the fan throwing beer on Butler and co, Logan got the last bit of beer left in the cup dumped on him. So the fan actually threw beer at the whole secondary.

The fan was probably extra frustrated cause he bought into the hype, yet the browns got their asses handed to them.

Regardless, it’s a lame move, it’s not something I would ever do to opposing players.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

How do you feel about me pissing in your mouth? Cause you totally "deserve" that after some of the stuff you've pulled on this message board

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Well he was banned as he should have been.

Now the NFL needs to make a rule that if you jump into the crowd (or onto the rail) at opposing team stadiums, you get fined.

I have a hard time believing that Ryan did NOT taunt the guy. Why would he have been jumping up there, 3-5ft away from the Titan fans...

4. Vikinglord50

Vikinglord50 Special Teams Standout

Here are 2 additional considerations:

1. I was a Titans season ticket holder for 8 years until my Sundays got socked up. Everyone who buys tickets (not given or from scalper) for any NFL team has to agree to a fan code of conduct. They all have a rule about interfering with players, officials, etc. and violating that rule can lead to a lifetime ban.

2. More importantly, that guy is a real chicken sh*t for using beer to vent his obvious frustrations, knowing in his soul that ANY NFL player would stomp a mudhole in his chest, even the kicker, but knows that the player has to take it as a professional. This makes him a real p**sy in any Man's book. He gets automatic points removed from his man card.

I like Vrabel's response about wasting beer too. Another man code violation

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Eh, not the life altering thing to get beer thrown you...but it's a pretty childish thing to do out of frustration because "your team" is losing.

Weird how emotional sports fans get sometimes...

6. RTH

RTH Meh...

Guilty and he deserves some "punishment"... but a lifetime ban seems excessive.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  7. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

The link is in the thread. Watch it.

The beer was being thrown before Ryan even got there

#27 Alzarius, Sep 11, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
  8. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Stupid move. I bet they let him appeal or some kind of crap and let him come back

9. Daqueef

Daqueef Special Teams Standout

Class response by Vrabel

10. bupac

bupac Starter

So the Browns banned the wrong person rofl

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar