NFL Wildcard Weekend Games

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

Panthers back in this game.

2. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

Not with Murray - but with Henry its alot easier

Drew Brees behind center kinda makes a huge difference. Guy completed 72% of his passes.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

my second part of every season... sCam's last presser

always brightens my day

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Doesnt hurt to have guys catch everything that is even near them too...

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 4
  6. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

if you just watched that game you can't honestly laugh at a QB who deals with the same level of poor receiver play as our own. Funchess almost made me throw up on that last pass in the endzone.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I LOL'd

and how do you know that pass was not supposed to be toward the sideline and sCam turned his WR around with a pizzpoor throw? What about that hilarious grounding call? well at least sCam can safely identify as a small rodent and pizz in the woods and shyt

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Oh yes I can, I still am in fact. I haven't forgotten his last appearance in Nissan stadium :brow:

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. MsgBoardJesus

MsgBoardJesus Starter

I’m trying to figure out what Payton was doing running the ball on 3rd down when the clock was about to stop for the two minute warning anyway.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

kinda sucks but that run got the 4th down play inside the 2 min warning effectively scrubbed a few seconds anyways. Tough spot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar