NFL Week 11 Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman, Nov 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Catch a pass for 1 yard, you show off.
    Deflect a pass, you show off.
    Run the ball for 2 yards, you show off.

Some of these cats amaze me at times.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I think the same thing. It especially makes me SMDH when they do that sh!+ when they're losing. Like really? Down by 20+ points, get a first down, then they wanna flex. GTFO with that sh!+

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

there was one play that was on cmon man on mnf countdown, keyshawn made fun of donnie avery on the rams for doing the stinky leg when he caught a td down by 30 lmao. Just plain stupid!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Every time I watch Star make plays I just get more and more pissed that we took a guard at 10 overall. Star and Warford would be perfect right now. But I know I know the GM knows best and fans know nothing

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar