NFL signings around the league.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Mar 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Bottom line, to be the man, you have to beat the man.
    Titans have a couple demons to get rid of before there should be any talk of AFC contenders.
    Step 1. Colts. Must find a way to beat Luck.
    Step 1B. Texans. We’re better than them, prove it. 2-0 this year.
    Step 2. Patriots. Every year we hear about the mystical drop off. 6 championships later they’re still the team to beat.

Note: chargers are still good even if the chiefs fall off.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

That’s alot of coin...:disbelief:

Per spotrac

We now have breakdowns for 103 #NFL free agency contracts, totaling $2.01 billion. Of them, 43% ($866M) are fully guaranteed at signing.

2018’s free agency saw $1.13B of $2.63B fully guaranteed - 43%.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Colts don’t scare me much with Adoree in his 3rd. I think he improves again and finally end their streak. Plus we might have a solid pass rush this year if Cam Wake has juice left. Adoree has already had a game against the Texans. I think we paid for DB’s and it’s gonna pay off.

Of course anything could happen including injuries but on paper I think we finally take the division. No dropped games due to QB injury might legit get us 1-2 extra wins which could mean playoffs.

Honestly our only weakness might be WR right now. Can Taylor or Sharpe step up? I’m not sure

4. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

In a word...YES!!! Really should have looked at extending him seeing all these S's (Earl, Landon, etc) but the Collins crazy contract is what is gonna hurt the most since he's not even a coverage S and most in the box S's make $6+ mill...Collins got OT money!!!

5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

We can beat absolutely any team in the AFC. We showed that last year. (pats)

We also showed we can lose to any team in the AFC. (Bills)

We have to be more consistent. More mentally tough.

If things go well, we could contend for home field throughout. Or we could do our usual dance with .500. Hopefully Vrabel in his second year gets em clicking.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

You guys talking about home field advantage need to just start with playoffs. It’s like you’ve never been a Titan fan ever.

Expectations are a marvelous thing, when you exceed them it makes everything better, when you don’t the world crumbles.

Set them reasonable and give yourself a chance.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Oh trust me. I know. It is far more likely that we stay around .500 and have a shot to sniff the ass end of the playoffs. I know better than to get my hopes up to actually be elite.

But the defense is approaching the levels of the old 2002 era, where we went 13-3. We just need the offense to wake up a little. Stranger things have happened.

8. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I'm surprised the Colts haven't been more active so far in FA.

10. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

Careful , before they snatch up Suh and Houston .

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar