NFL Rigged Game For Ratings Spike?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Jan 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

They did have that crazy comeback in game 7 of the first round.

Oh wait, that was against the Leafs -- that is not a conspiracy, that is just the Leafs being the Leafs.

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Lol...that pretty near killed friends that are Leaf fans!

3. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Yeah. Take out a top 5 QB and one of the most lovable loser franchises in sports for Uncle Rico and a team only slightly less irrelevant than the Jags and Titans.

Seems legit.

When I hear people say that games are rigged I pretty much make the same assumptions about them as a person, as when someone says Nickleback is the greatest band of all time.

4. The Hammer

not a Leaf fan here

i was at a bar though on King street here watching the game. after the first Bruins goal my friend looked at me and said "The Leafs will blow this". I told him "no way, they are up by too much.........

after ths game when all the bars emptied onto King Street it was so quiet. all these people in the street and just silence. it was a strange scene.

5. bupac

bupac Starter

Let's see how many flags go against the Jags this weekend

6. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

It was literally an unbelievably sloppy play. Thats what it boils down to. It was so sloppy, people cant beleive it actually happened. Dude was celebrating in his head. Game is over, we going to the Championship, oh snap they throwing it....up...oh snap....that just happened....oh my god.

If it was rigged, they would have had to practice the rigging significantly beforehand as with all the people watching it, and all the cameras, theres absolutely no way they could have predicted the exact situation would happen, and then actually execute it. This isnt the wwe man.

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Not a fan either
    They are definitely quiet when they lose...fkng annoying when they win!

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. The Hammer

Try living close to Toronto when the are doing well :puke:

In the late 90s-early 2000s they were the most annoying and unrealistic fans on the planet.

Calls into the FAN 590 be like "I don't see why we can't trade these two overpaid, injury prone, players for Mike Modano"

9. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

445E33E3-00B3-4F6A-9FDD-379BD605ED9F.jpeg

One day it could be...

People r crazier, the world is crazier, in 20 years money and revenue share could be sky rocketing - it May be the path sports lead down ...

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

New Orleans won like 5 years after Katrina. I can't say that would make sense from a plot line of conspiracy.

It ended up being a story line because what better story line than trying to build up this idea that NO is "officially recovered" or whatever from Katrina.

I don't see that nearly the same as NE winning after 9/11 and even that seems less conspiracy like than NY/NY World Series.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar