NFL Rigged Game For Ratings Spike?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Jan 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

o_O 4A04CF77-1884-48D6-9F7A-D4D7161E4E03.jpeg
    Well Saints fans clearly think so.

Link @ bottom for : proof ? Anew video emerged of slow-mo with commentary on why

Slow mo video of the last play of the game in the play forever dubbed as “The Minnesota Miracle”.

It’s no secret the NFL ratings are way down 10% or so. THe playoffs have been so-so. Roger Goddell dogged a major ratings blow bullet with a Jaguars vs Titans AFC Championship Game.

So why not send the Vikings in style to the SB as the first ever Home team against the dreaded Evil Empire. Give more of a storyline for the Patriots to get booed throughout and over come adversity to send the Vikings to 0-5 all-time in the SB.

Yes Philadelphia and Jacksonville stand no chance -IF the conspiracy theories are indeed correct.

Here’s a slow mo of the actual last play to decide if the NFL will slowly become the WWE someday or if this was just bad execution and a total meltdown on not 1 but 2 different players on the Saints ...

http://dailysnark.com/saints-fans-claiming-video-proves-vikings-saints-game-rigged/

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Cant hit what you cant see, rookie mistake at the worst possible moment..

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

i could see it being plausible, but not based solely on the last play.. why would Saints players sabotage themselves? I don't think the NFL would pay players to dive.. whispering in ref's ears though is likely

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

the pass rusher alters his path because he knows the QB is going to step into the throw

this is just a bunch of upset fans, and rightfully so, but no NFL is not rigged..

5. 12th Titan

12th Titan Starter

I always wondered about conspiracies when the Patriots won the year we were in the Gulf War.

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

i think the Eagles game will be more telling than the last play of Saints game..

if the Vikings get blatantly biased reffing then yeah it's probably tilting towards rigged

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The Jags beating the Steelers blows this kind of stuff out-of-the-water.

8. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Yeah all-true ^ ^ ^

Plus if games were indeed rigged players would have spilled it by now no way you can pay everyone to be quiet

The refs are a different story. It’s well documented the NBA Playoffs of 2002 was horrible rigged so much a ref later when to jail as Sacramento we’re basically screwed in order for the LA Lakers to move on - but that’s just one example I’m sure there’s many more

Basically you can’t tell players to just lay down and let someone else win - but IT IS much easier for a ref to manipulate the game and I’m sure that happens in every sport

The question is - whether or not the commish is nudging these refs to do ...

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Not just the jags but does anyone believe defensive battles make better ratings? I mean the saints could explode for 50 points any given game. I think Keenum and the Vikings max out at about 35 and are regulars of the 20 point club.

The idea is stupid based on that game.

10. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Yeah Saints - Pats would have been a fun one.

Brees already took down Manning in a SB - the storyline would be if he could take out Brady next??

But then again it rolls back to the SB is played in Minnesota not New Orleans so something new no one has seen before with the matchup

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar