NFL Pick'em: Week 1

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Washington at NY Giants (-4) 9/4 7:00 ET
    This is a very tough game to predict. Washington’s offense has just hit the wall the past few weeks in pre-season. Usually that doesn’t mean anything but considering QB Jason Campbell has had a shaky career it should be noted. The Giants lost a key defensive player in Osi Umenyiora. Considering this game is at NY I’d go with the points. That is if Manning plays like he did in the Super Bowl.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

Love Washington in this game both straight up and vs the spread.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

That was a tough game to call.

4. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I don't have much faith in the Redskins offense. I think Eli grits out a tough win there.

5. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

G-men by 7. Kiwanuka switched back to DE [a position he has played before for the Giants] replacing Osi Umeniyora. I think [hope] the D will be just fine.

On Offense, I'm feeling good with Burress, Toomer, Hixon and Smith being the top 4. Hixon, in particular, has taken great strides in camp and pre-season games.

TE Kevin Boss should have a good day and you'll be seeing a big dose of Jacobs, Bradshaw, Ward & possibly Droughns.

I hope rookie safety Kenny Phillips sees some playing time, but probably won't.

6. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

giants 24-14

Redskins offense stumbles...they pick manning off twice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar