NFL may soon become the No contact Football League

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Mar 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Some of you complaining about the "pussification of America" were also running around acting like whiny little school girls because of the coaches who were fired

2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Who was complaining about coach firings? Lol. Only complaints i heard were that enough heads didnt roll.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

We got rid of LOWRY?!

OMG!! I give up on this team!!! I am turning my fan card in!!! OMG OMG OMG
    :whoop:

it was quite hilarious.

4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Wow! Really! Lol. That would have been funny. Guess that guy did need a diaper and a passie.

5. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

agreed. hell i wanted the entire staff gone.

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

If you are going to disallow the defense to lower their head, it seems kind of dumb to let the ballcarrier to continue to do it.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

It's ironic that this forum's reaction to the NFL's perceived over reaction is to...Over react." Oh noes da libruls are ruinin 'murica". C'mon Gotitans board I thought you were better than that.
    Aside from the fact that it will improve safety and that only idiots try to truck people by thrusting the crown of their helmet into the defender's chest, it should not affect a ball-carrier's ability to break a tackle. The shoulder strike generates far more power and is much safer. Now if they start flagging guys for incidental helmet contact i'll have a problem with this.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

That's still true though.

9. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

As with most things in life this is debatable. I believe a majority of our country disagreed with your statement in our last election. But that's not what I come on Gotitans for, the gamefaqs politics board is where I do my politicking. That place is a figurative war zone lol.

10. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Same here.Both commissioners before were alright but Goodell has been the first one i think who just keeps making changes but they are bad changes not good changes to the game.He keeps changing rules where hits that used to be to be a part of the game now get 15 yard roughness penalties and then he starts charging players 20,000 dollars for breaking the rule which is really bull****.He has already turned almost all the players against him already.It gets to the point where guys are scared to play defense because they fear if they hit someone too hard they will get docked a bunch of money.Also quarterbacks and now wide receivers can't be touched or flags come flying.I do think most of the changes make it harder to play good hard smashmouth defense and that too will become a thing of the past.Goodell is scared someone may die on the field,really? i know the past commissioners didn't sit around worrying about a player dying on the field.This is supposed to be the game of football remember? its not supposed to be a sissys game.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar