NFL Game Pass - Worth It?

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by titan_fan_4ever, Sep 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

I am thinking of getting this year's Game Pass, what do you guys think?

I got some questions though:
    1. It it better then it was several (many?) years ago? I bought it once when the NFL was doing it through Y! and it was HORRIBLE. I literally wasted 100 USD as it was very laggy, and watched all the games using the free streams.
    2. I download stuff at about 200Kb/s, is that enough to enjoy the service now that they give you the ability to select quality?
    3. Did anyone get it recently or this year and can tell me about it - any information would be helpful.
    Thanks guys

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's worth it imo. I had it last year and this year.

You get all the games and get the condensed and full versions so you don't need to watch everything if you don't want to.
    I've found the quality has been good with my internet connection, even wi-fi at the other end of the house (I watch it on my galaxy tab) and Australia isn't known for it's internet speeds.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

thanks gunny, really much appreciated!

4. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Totally worth it.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I thought about buying that... but then I just convinced my dad to switch to DirecTV and get Sunday Ticket for free.

I know where I'll be spending my Sundays!

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Must be nice to have a dad.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

The Game Pass for US/Canadian citizens are a lot different than the awesome Game Pass the rest of us get.

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Quality was very good last season. Coaches film as an add on is a nice addition this season without breaking the bank.

Having said that its all about your bandwidth and I'm not sure 200kb is going to cut it.

9. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

Game Pass rules. It is well worth the $200.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar