NFL Game pass and online options

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by XO, Aug 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

I'm going to get into it one day in the next couple weeks. I'll report back with my findings.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I pay about 30-35$ a month (taxes in) for Sunday Ticket

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Definitely need help getting all of our games online. Direct TV is bullsh!++ing me so hard. I'm ineligible for the streaming only option because my address says that I can get Direct TV service even though I want nothing to do with them.

Is that Game Pass legit? And also are the streams reliable as far as no lagging or buffering problems? Thanks.

4. Titanic12th

Titanic12th Starter

I used to live in Kentucky and recently moved to Mass. Down there it was easy to watch my Titans games. Just discovered vipbox and it SUX! Way too much lagging and buffering.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I was just joking. I wasn't a big fan of Costa Rica, country side is beautiful, San Jose notsomuch.

6. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

NFL Game Pass for $170 with 15% discount. Works like a charm.

7. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

It is reliable if you have decent internet speeds (10 Mbps or more). I believe it will work with VPN, but not with anything that just masks your IP.

8. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

This is interesting information, and I agree that it blows that the NFL provides better access options for folks living outside of the U.S. than they do for folks living inside the U.S..

I have Direct TV since I live in a very rural area (no cable access), so Sunday Ticket is the natural extension for me. That said, I have often wondered about what would happen if I moved into an area that had cable options again. It would be tougher to justify Direct TV then.

Does anyone know what the deal is between the NFL and Direct TV? What is the contract term, and how many time has it been renewed since Sunday Ticket started back in the day? With all of the online and streaming options out there now, one would think that it is inevitable that the monopoly will be broken, but I have no idea when this will happen.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hey let me know how this works for you

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

Will do.

I will reply here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar