Rumor NFL Free Agency Rumors

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Feb 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Chance had to bill back up after losing all his power from Derick Morgan's vegan BS

2. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

I can grab my own balls while talking to a doc on skype.

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

I rather have one of those giant hamster balls at rg then having captain twinky binge back.

4. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

Would be interesting if they added a personality trait to madden that would negatively affect the team. Like if ab is on your team and he isn't balling out everyone drops a few points.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. 615nick

615nick Starter

I can see us going big in fa and trading a lot during the draft because of this. Jrob will probably go after a few guys he really likes vs spreading it out in the draft. We'll also probably see the titans being more active signing short term deals to guys that play in other leagues now too.

6. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Yall dudes really out here making baseless assumptions. And yall think me saying marcus on a 1 year deal is crazy if we miss out on tanne. Lol sheesh.

This man out here saying jameis winston and teddy Bridgewater would be better options. Silly boys...

And @JCBRAVE stop acting like you just made up JFelon. You'd never be cool enough to come up something that clever.

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Youre so out of touch with reality its hilarious

Theres no chance marys pansy ass is back

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

It’s actually sad to watch....

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Jameis Winston and Teddy Bridgewater would both be better options that Mariota.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Unreadable Unreadable x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar