Rumor NFL Free Agency Rumors

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Feb 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Their schedule isn't easy, Bills and Dolphins always play them tough

2020 Season
    HOME

• San Francisco 49ers
    • Arizona Cardinals
    • Buffalo Bills
    • Denver Broncos
    • Miami Dolphins
    • New York Jets
    • Las Vegas Raiders
    • Baltimore Ravens
    AWAY

• Buffalo Bills
    • LA Chargers
    • Kansas City Chiefs
    • Miami Dolphins
    • New York Jets
    • LA Rams
    • Seattle Seahawks
    • Houston Texans

2. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

I think we should move forward with what we have. Thinking long term. It would be great to bring in every probowler at a place we could use but the cost is to high imo.

3. Tricky

Tricky Starter

I see 5 wins on that schedule for the Patriots. They're tanking for trevor. Book it.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

imo Justin Fields will be the better prospect

5. Carp

Carp Starter

Fields folded vs Clemson when Dobbins went out. Not saying he can't be good, but he needs to improve his passing game before he's on par with Lawrence.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Fields was hurt though I believe it was his knee or ankle I can’t remember which one but he definitely couldn’t run around like he normally would.

7. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

If we don't get Clowney, definitely would want to spend that open cap space on improving some other spots, and Warford would be pretty high up the list of upgrades.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I must admit I don't watch alot of college ball, just reading some articles saying Fields could push Lawrence for the top spot before 2021 draft.

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Agree I think Guard is in need of an upgrade but New Orleans is apparently concerned with his conditioning and drop off in production?

10. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I think the problem is balance. Spending big money on him (at least fairly large) is wasted if he’s a backup. If he starts, that means either Saffold (also big money spent) or Davis is benched.
    I think I’d rather give Davis the full opportunity to start and continue improving.
    If he can be signed for a contract that basically points out he’s a depth guy, then I’m all for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar