Rumor NFL Free Agency Rumors

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Feb 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

While I get your point, go look at the talent Tannehill had in Miami. Those rosters were dreadful. And look how his coach is doing now. Gase has made the Jets even worse, if that was possible.

Tannehill isn't elite, never will be. But he's a quality QB that you can win with, if you have a solid roster, which we do.

Lastly, who cares if he's paid top 10 QB money. All that means is he's one of the most recent QB's to sign. Next QB will bump him out and by next year, he'll be top 15 paid. That's how QB salaries work in the NFL, next man up.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. JVC34

JVC34 Special Teams Standout

I agree.

3. JVC34

Clowney to decide between the Titans or Seahawks shortly. It's looking like we have the edge, going all in according to latest reports. Going to dumb Corey Davis, guarantee 3 years on Clowney and pick up a receiver in the second round.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Tricky

Tricky Starter

I cant imagine them cutting CD in the last year of his rookie deal to save 4m. Now if we could somehow trade him and save the full 8m, I'd be open to it.
    I wonder what his current market would be. Maybe a 4th rounder? We dont have one of those...

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/tennessee-titans/corey-davis-21746/

5. Thanos22

Thanos22 Rookie

He needs to be on our roster or jrob has created another piece that we're missing. We have gotten considerably worse on defense and and offense

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Hopkins got a 2...

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Bongo is that you?

8. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

Ah chicken little—you are back!

9. JVC34

Bongo?

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

What was Bongo known for again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar