NFL Draft Grades

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, May 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Sometimes both meaning twice... in 12 seasons.

2. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I can't quote on my tablet for some reason, but to answer your question JCB, yes- I do not see him making the final roster unless he performs in a stellar way. He is 4 on our roster as of right now. Character and injury concerns along with being a green thumb drafted at 6 does not scream NFL. He will have to win a job, no guarantee is all I am saying.

3. NcTitans_fan

NcTitans_fan Starter

why do I feel stupider from reading that ^^^^

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RavensShallBurn

We did not just draft a QB to cut him before the season. That's not a possibility... unless, like JCB said, he becomes a serial rapist.

5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Sharper.jpg

Serial what now?

6. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

We did't sign Wilson in December just to cut him either. Look, I may be trolling just a little bit here, but people were talking about Mett taking Locker's starting job. He has to earn a roster spot does he not?

7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Although you used stupider correctly in your sentence, many people would use the adjective dumber, as it sounds a little more intelligent when spoken.

8. RavensShallBurn

We signed him to replace Rusty, and he did... until the draft when we took Mettenberger.

You have to understand this. Again, you seem confident. Care to wager? I'm just sick of these type of statements when people won't make a bet on it.

I will gladly make a real money bet that Mett makes the roster... $200?

The thing you have to realize is that Wilson was not our guy. We signed him as a FA - no commitment... Mett is our guy. We drafted him.

The Browns signed VY and cut him. The Giants signed Rusty and cut him. The Giants signed Freeman and cut him.

We signed Wilson and will cut him.

9. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Get up on the wrong side of the bed today RSB? Lol. You must have missed the trolling comment, and hell no I am not going to bet you $200- that is my ticket to the skins game. I am just tired of Mett being the next coming of Christ.

10. RavensShallBurn

Nah... Just saying if you feel that way then why not bet?

But yea I'm not sure what the trolling comment was.

I also don't think anyone is pretending Mett is the second coming of Jesus. We just have a very weak QB roster and he's going to make the team and eventually have a chance to compete for the starting job. At worst, he's a career backup - and that's well worth a 6th round pick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar